Les lootboxs ultimates sont de retour pour une durée et une quantité limitée !Clique ici ↗

Moderator Waren1234 The Come back

Posté par Waren1234 le 28 juin 2024 à 21:53
En Attente ⏳

Waren1234

Inscrit depuis le :
16 juin 2024

Messages postés : 1

1.0) Pseudo IG --> Waren1234

2.0) Age --> 15

3.0) Age on NationsGlory --> 2019/ playtime 120d-200d (50d on ruby)

4.0) Have you ever been in a NationsGlory's staff --> X

4.1) If yes, please precise your unrank / leaving reason --> X

5.0) Have you ever been banned from a NationsGlory server ? --> Yes.

5.1) From which server ? --> Yellow/Coral/Ruby

5.2) For which reason ? --> I was banned from Coral for using a cheat during a 1v1 match against a streamer. Nemi Admin, the administrator of Coral at the time, decided not to check my PC.

Later, I got banned from the game Ruby because I used an account that was given to me and I circumvented the ban that was put on me beforehand. I am aware that this was wrong and I apologize for my negligence.

I want to emphasize that I regret these actions and I am determined to improve my behavior. I am willing to learn from my mistakes and work hard to regain the trust of the communities on NationGlory.

6.0) 4 good points --> Strong communication/Passion for community building/Empathetic and patient/Respect for diverse perspectives

6.1) 4 weak points -->  Fear of making mistakes/ Perfectionism/Lack of technical expertise/Tendency to overcommit

6.2) Do you speak english?  --> Yes

7.0) Your motivation --> I'm excited to apply for the moderation team on Ruby, where I can use my passion for gaming and community building to make a positive impact. With my past experiences of being banned from Coral and Ruby, I've learned valuable lessons about the importance of following game rules and respecting others. I'm committed to being fair, impartial, and professional in my moderation style. My goal is to help create a fun and welcoming environment for all players, while also ensuring that rules are enforced consistently. I'm confident that my unique perspective as a former player-turned-moderator will allow me to bring a fresh approach to the team. I'm ready to dedicate my time and energy to helping the Ruby community thrive.

8.0) Your timetable --> All day

9.0) Your punisher -

mceclip9-45e25e18a8.png

mceclip8-8721962d83.png

mceclip7-aa2b70d916.png

mceclip6-dd82e81575.png

mceclip5-1d371645a0.png

mceclip4-63540fa0ca.png

mceclip2-5a4c6c902b.png

- mceclip0-ca3bab0f51.pngmceclip1-4303fbf901.png

Fabomega1

you must always aim for the moon, because if you fail, you will fall among the stars !
Ψ Ancien joueur Ψ

Inscrit depuis le :
12 février 2021

Messages postés : 44

Posté le 30 juin 2024 à 21:12

Without offend, your punisher is a little long 😁

- Ancient Ruby staff 

- Since February 2021

- Good person

Ce message de Fabomega1 a été supprimé par le 01 janvier 1970 à 01:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

LifeLong

Yippie!!!!
Ψ Ancien joueur Ψ

Inscrit depuis le :
15 juin 2022

Messages postés : 27

Posté le 30 juin 2024 à 23:04

that punisher is twice as long as the codex

Ce message de LifeLong a été supprimé par le 01 janvier 1970 à 01:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Contribuer à la discussion

Vous devez être en ligne pour contribuer à cette discussion, connectez-vous.

Notification

Les lootboxs ultimates sont de retour pour une durée et une quantité limitée !

Clique ici
Les promos du printemps

Profitez des soldes du printemps du 1er au 7 avril pour faire vos achats. Des réductions vous attendent sur toute la boutique.

Voir la boutique