C'est le retour des promotions de pâques 🛎️ Profitez d'une réduction de -10% sur l'ensemble de notre boutique.

Voir la boutique ↗

Recruitment for the position of guide

Posté par MaxHante le 19 juin 2022 à 17:38
En Attente ⏳

MaxHante

Pourquoi penser à l'avenir quand on vit mal le présent ?
Membre de l'équipe
Modérateur Gamma
Ψ Ancien joueur Ψ
Journaliste
Police

Inscrit depuis le :
10 octobre 2021

Messages postés : 460

1.0 ) Pseudo IG : MaxHante

2.0 ) Age : I'm 14 years old

3.0 ) Play time on Delta Server's : I've no play time on the Delta's server because I'm french and since I'm French I can't access the server if I am not given access. I have 10 days of play on the NationsGlory Gamma server and 7 days of play on the NationsGlory Omega server

4.0 ) Have you ever been on Nationsglory Staff ? : I have never been staff on the beautiful server of NationsGlory

4.1 ) If yes, specify the leave / derank reason's : No 

5.0 ) Have you ever been banned of Nationsglory server's ? Yes I was banned from the Alpha Sigma Gamma server because I wanted to stop playing NationsGlory! My ban dates from 5 months ago and I deeply regret my action

5.1 ) If I am taken for the voice interview I will send the reason for my ban to an OP 

6.0 ) Your Strenghts : I'm nice and I really like to welcome and also help new players to develop on the game. I'm patient and quite close and friendly with other players. I like to be useful

6.1 ) Your 4 Defaults : I can get angry a little quickly if someone provokes me, I get on my high horse enough (French expression) but I manage to control myself! I'm quite possessive and I don't like being betrayed

7.0 ) Your motivations : I'm motivated to become a guide on the Delta server to help players as well as learn new things. I like to propel players to the top! I also like to pass on my knowledge to new players and for them to have the best possible NG experience. I would like to pass Guide on this server to improve my English (although I already speak fluent Spanish and English). I listen to the players so this experience will be beneficial on both sides. I will be there to lead by example. I would watch the players and advise them. I will try to be the best part of your team and popularize the server as much as possible. On NG, I always wanted to be the best and if you take me to be a Guide, thanks to you I will be able to become the best.  I am thirsty for knowledge and as I like to say "We keep learning until the last breath is spoken"

8.0 ) Your timetable : School Period : I am available from 7 a.m to 8 a.m and when I'm back from School I'm free from 5 p.m to 8 p.m

Holiday period : I'm available all the time. If I go on vacation, I will keep the O.P informed.

9.0 ) Your punisher : I may not be the wisest in the world but if I have the punisher so full it's because they provoked me, if they leave me alone I'm blameless. PS: sorry that my punisher is in French version. I've TeamSpeak

--------- 2023 -------- 

Rank Gamma

Animateur : 29/04 - 14/06

ModoT : 8/05 - 14/06

2e période

ModoT 2e : 20/11 - 3/12 (Passage MConf)

ModoC : 3/12 - ?

MaxHante

Membre de l'équipe
Modérateur Gamma
Ψ Ancien joueur Ψ
Journaliste
Police

Inscrit depuis le :
10 octobre 2021

Posté le 19 juin 2022 à 17:46

Give me a chance, I won't disappoint you

--------- 2023 -------- 

Rank Gamma

2e période

Ce message de MaxHante a été supprimé par le 01 janvier 1970 à 01:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

MaxHante

Membre de l'équipe
Modérateur Gamma
Ψ Ancien joueur Ψ
Journaliste
Police

Inscrit depuis le :
10 octobre 2021

Posté le 19 juin 2022 à 18:03

My discord : !Peaking#0001

--------- 2023 -------- 

Rank Gamma

2e période

Ce message de MaxHante a été supprimé par le 01 janvier 1970 à 01:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Yagortex

Build c'est cool
Ψ Ancien joueur Ψ

Inscrit depuis le :
09 mars 2021

Messages postés : 37

Posté le 21 juin 2022 à 19:03

I'm un favour of MaxHante because;

-good motivations 

-ancient player

-active and often available

Yagortex -Nationsglory player 

Ce message de Yagortex a été supprimé par le 01 janvier 1970 à 01:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

NIXO20

Ψ Ancien joueur Ψ

Inscrit depuis le :
19 octobre 2020

Messages postés : 11

Posté le 21 juin 2022 à 19:29

Hello everyone !

I'm also in flavour of his candidacy... He is a very nice player and he always gives himself completely !

Nixo20 - NationGlory player

Ce message de NIXO20 a été supprimé par le 01 janvier 1970 à 01:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Saaaaans

Ψ Ancien joueur Ψ

Inscrit depuis le :
09 mars 2021

Messages postés : 21

Posté le 21 juin 2022 à 20:06, modifié le 21 juin 2022 à 20:07

Hello. I am in favour of MaxHante's candidacy because he seems quite motivated, willing to help and he is an old player.

But his punisher is quite big and recent enough to count in his candidacy, so I hope you will give it a go and make MaxHante become a Guide.

Ce message de Saaaaans a été supprimé par le 01 janvier 1970 à 01:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Nunus_drd

Ψ Ancien joueur Ψ

Inscrit depuis le :
14 mars 2021

Messages postés : 1

Posté le 22 juin 2022 à 07:32

I am favour for this candidacy because MaxHant is enthusiastic for this server and motived . 

MaxHand is a rarely people for this job !

Ce message de Nunus_drd a été supprimé par le 01 janvier 1970 à 01:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Amicus

Compte supprimé.
Posté le 25 juin 2022 à 13:32, modifié le 25 juin 2022 à 13:32

Si tu souhaites être guide  sur le Delta, fais une candidature sur leur forum et en français car celui-ci va être ouvert en francais

Ce message de Amicus a été supprimé par le 01 janvier 1970 à 01:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Contribuer à la discussion

Vous devez être en ligne pour contribuer à cette discussion, connectez-vous.

Promotions de Noël

-50% de réduction sur toute notre boutique.

Voir la boutique
Les promos du printemps

Profitez des soldes du printemps du 1er au 7 avril pour faire vos achats. Des réductions vous attendent sur toute la boutique.

Voir la boutique