C'est le retour des promotions de pâques 🛎️ Profitez d'une réduction de -10% sur l'ensemble de notre boutique.

Voir la boutique ↗

MR_ALIEN back on duty ?

Posté par MR_ALIEN le 21 mai 2022 à 06:29, modifié le 23 mai 2022 à 16:44 par XxWarOfKidxX
Acceptée ✔️

MR_ALIEN

Ψ Ancien joueur Ψ

Inscrit depuis le :
24 septembre 2020

Messages postés : 11

1.0 ) Pseudo IG : MR_ALIEN

2.0 ) Age : 17 years 

3.0 ) Play time on Delta Server's : 22h

4.0 ) Have you ever been on Nationsglory Staff ? : I have been moderator on nationsglory sigma for 3 months,

4.1 )  If yes, specify the leave / derank reason's : I was unranked due to a problem with my entrpresise one of my officers created a alternate shop behind the back of all the country's member (he was the owner of the discord) and I got banned and unranked even though I was'nt implicated.

5.0 )  Have you ever been banned of Nationsglory server's ? Yes, I got banned on sigma for alternate shop 

5.1 )  The reason ? Alternate shop,and trespassing sanction, the trespassing was an accident you can ask iziro I changed IP address and I connected by accident I went on ts to explain it to him, then the alternate shop Mistern banned me instead of the one who had made the shop, he got banned 2 or 3 days after me, when I told them it was unjustified to ban me when he was the one guilty, I got unbaned 3 months ago and those sanctions are basically the only ones on my punisher

6.0 ) Your 4 Strengths: I have been moderator on thons of other Minecraft servers after my shot on sigma little ones and big ones moderator,super moderator, staff manager... so I have a great experience, I am very kind to everyone in chat and in vocal I don't care what you did or who you are I won't be aggressive or a bully to players who needs staff, I am very patient if it takes 6 months to talk to someone I'll wait those 6 months and finally I have a no fear of expressing myself although I am not an aggressive person I won't let someone be a "dick" to others.

6.1 ) Your 4 Defaults :  I have been banned from a nationsglory server, I am a bit naïve, I can get emotional sometimes, and my time period might not be the best.

7.0 ) Your motivations : I have already been in a nationsglory staff before and it was one of the greatest experience I have lived in my life so far and I would love to have this feeling again, you guys are in deep trouble from what I see the moderator team needs more crew and I would like to help you guys filling one of these empty spots, on the delta server I want no cheater no players duplicating stuff and beeing a member of the team is probably my best way to give a contribution to this quest of the perfect Minecraft server.

8.0 ) Your timetable : school

All school days before school from 7h10 to 8h10 and after school from 16h20 pm to 22pm I can play and if I'm not connected I'm available on discord even during school hours

Non school hours: I can basically play all day so from 7am to 22pm if I don't have activities like airsoft during the weekend, I am unavailable Sunday because I am working but after 6h30 pm I am back and ready to play. While I am working I am also still available on discord .

9.0 ) Your punisher : mceclip0-3de4e29f0a.png

I still don't know why but iziro banned me twice the same day but it's for the same reason as the other maybe he made a mistake 

10.0 ) The platform you play on ? I play on cellphone (iPhone 12) and on pc (my pc isn't working right now I don't have a screen -_-)

BadBoyhallo

Inscrit depuis le :
18 mai 2022

Messages postés : 6

Posté le 21 mai 2022 à 06:33

IAM for!!!

Ce message de BadBoyhallo a été supprimé par le 01 janvier 1970 à 01:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

LoupBlanc

Ψ Ancien joueur Ψ
Journaliste

Inscrit depuis le :
21 août 2020

Messages postés : 263

Posté le 21 mai 2022 à 12:56

Hi, @MR_ALIEN

You are invited to an oral interview for the position of Test Moderator on TeamSpeak (ts.nationsglory.fr)!
I strongly advise you to read the codex again (https://nationsglory.com/wiki/codex.326) and the internal rules.

Have a nice day/evening,

Coordialement, 
LoupBlanc 

Mon parcours :
*Fr

Guide Sigma 01/11/20 au 15/11/20 | 14 jours
Moderatrice-Test Sigma 15/11/20 au 22/11/20 | 7 jours
Moderatrice Sigma 22/11/20 au 04/01/21 | 43 jours
Moderatrice+ Sigma 04/01/21 au 16/01/21 | 12 jours
Super Modératrice Sigma 16/01/21 au 03/01/22 | 353 jours
Super Moderatrice Alpha 03/01/22 au 06/02/22 | 34 jours
Administratrice Alpha 06/02/22 au 05/03/22 | 86 jours
Super Moderatrice Omega 21/06/22 au 12/01/23 | 205 jours
-=-=-U
Delta Administrator 03/06/22 to 06/21/22 | 107 days
Ruby Super Moderator  01/12/23 to 09/09/23 | 240 days

Ce message de LoupBlanc a été supprimé par le 01 janvier 1970 à 01:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Contribuer à la discussion

Vous devez être en ligne pour contribuer à cette discussion, connectez-vous.

Promotions de Noël

-50% de réduction sur toute notre boutique.

Voir la boutique
Les promos du printemps

Profitez des soldes du printemps du 1er au 7 avril pour faire vos achats. Des réductions vous attendent sur toute la boutique.

Voir la boutique