Le ticket à gratter du Summerfest vient de débarquer sur la boutique en quantité limitée !Clique ici ↗

Fila modérateur

Posté par Fila le 02 octobre 2024 à 18:47, modifié le 02 octobre 2024 à 19:27
En Attente ⏳

Fila

Inscrit depuis le :
27 juillet 2024

Messages postés : 1

1.0) Pseudo IG --> Fila

2.0) Age --> I’m 17

3.0) Age on NationsGlory --> June 2023 with my first account (10 days on ruby) then stopped and my second account so this one (3 hours, 10 days on red). I lost my first account because I forgot my password. I play again because of my friends

4.0) Have you ever been in a NationsGlory's staff --> /

4.1) If yes, please precise your unrank / leaving reason --> /

5.0) Have you ever been banned from a NationsGlory server ? --> /

5.1) From which server ? --> /

5.2) For which reason ? --> /

6.0) 4 good points --> 

-I speak very often multiple language so I am pretty good at English, French, German, Spanish, Bulgarian.

-I am patient and dedicated when I help someone or do something. I like to help others and I don't consider it wasting my time

-I respect the opinions of everyone, listens to them and try to assimilate their opinions. I am very mature for my age

-I do make mistakes but I use it as a learning material and reflect upon it

6.1) 4 weak points --> 

-I don't have a good temper

--I'm shy

-I almost can't go in a vc unless it's important

-I can't always be focused on one thing

6.2) Do you speak english?  --> Yes

7.0) Your motivation --> I would like to join the Ruby's moderation team because I want to help other people that are in need because that's happened to me after i began playing the game again so i want to do the  same thing for others. I also want to resolve any conflict or issues with players or if there are any bugs with the game if there are. I want to provide them with the support that they should receive and that they can be able to play the game freely without problems.

8.0) Your timetable --> During school period, in the week from 6-7am  to 7pm  and the Monday, wednesday, thursday and sometimes the friday until 10 pm because of activities. the week-end where it is usually from 10am to 10pm but it varries since I do some match with my club (activity) . During holidays normaly from 10-11am go 10pm

9.0) Your punisher --> mceclip0-ae61abb4c5.png

Contribuer à la discussion

Vous devez être en ligne pour contribuer à cette discussion, connectez-vous.

Notification

Le ticket à gratter du Summerfest vient de débarquer sur la boutique en quantité limitée !

Clique ici
Les promos du printemps

Profitez des soldes du printemps du 1er au 7 avril pour faire vos achats. Des réductions vous attendent sur toute la boutique.

Voir la boutique