Le ticket à gratter du Summerfest vient de débarquer sur la boutique en quantité limitée !Clique ici ↗

[ Fermée ]

⚖️ Court Appeal of the Lawsuit 442 ⚖️

Posté par Skeppy le 20 août 2024 à 17:33, modifié le 11 septembre 2024 à 14:36
Acceptée ✔️

Skeppy

Membre de l'équipe
Super Modérateur Ruby
Ψ Ancien joueur Ψ

Inscrit depuis le :
14 avril 2020

Messages postés : 432

Dear Ruby Citizens,

On behalf of @fabulousadam68 , I am posting this court of appeal, as for such he wishes to contest the verdict of the United Nations' spokesperson.

⚖️Lawsuit n°442 - BoostMMR by EmpireAfghan x UnitedStates on UN ⚖️

The appelating person's defense :

1st of all : FaboMega1 is my enemy he is kick ebt (My ally) and robbed me 2 ecotrons.
2nd point : One of the reason that I got accused of boost mmr was my war condition.  The  problem is that my war conditions are always 1$ : (War Belgium, BalaericIsland.) 
Proof : SM's  I am not here to win money but just levels and ego. I have more to loose than win...  
3rd point :  @GeF_Andrei784 went in the assault with me and normally he CAN'T be witness of boost. Because he won 20 mmr by joining ALL my assaults..  Proof : GeF and sm who spectates.  4rd point :  Skeppy and clemence told me that the pvp wasn't present.  But 1st assault we dropped fabomega eco desh eco sword wich is a good pvp stuff. And when Fabo restarted the assault it was because his allies joined him. They pvp 2nd assault and dropped.

For justice and law to be made on the Ruby fields.
Cordially,
@SkeppySuper Moderator, Spokesperson of the UN and Ruby Staff

Skeppy

Membre de l'équipe
Super Modérateur Ruby
Ψ Ancien joueur Ψ

Inscrit depuis le :
14 avril 2020

Messages postés : 432

Posté le 11 septembre 2024 à 14:35
Hello,

Your court of appeal is accepted, by bocquerez ! 

Cordially,

@Skeppy, SuperModerator, Spokesperson of the UN and Ruby Staff.

Ce message de Skeppy a été supprimé par le 01 janvier 1970 à 01:00 et il n'est plus visible.

Afficher

Contribuer à la discussion

Vous devez être en ligne pour contribuer à cette discussion, connectez-vous.

Notification

Le ticket à gratter du Summerfest vient de débarquer sur la boutique en quantité limitée !

Clique ici
Les promos du printemps

Profitez des soldes du printemps du 1er au 7 avril pour faire vos achats. Des réductions vous attendent sur toute la boutique.

Voir la boutique