Les lootboxs ultimates sont de retour pour une durée et une quantité limitée !Clique ici ↗

Builder Application I 453

Posté par 453 le 29 juin 2024 à 22:25, modifié le 01 juillet 2024 à 20:34
En Attente ⏳

Membre de l'équipe
Modérateur Ruby

Inscrit depuis le :
27 mai 2024

Messages postés : 11

1. I have firstly joined the Cyan in 2021 where I played there for one years then moved to the Red I have played there for 1 year, I learned on how to build with my past friend who betrayed me but I betrayed their knowledge I have made a pause due to my past experience with my friend who betrayed me a pause of 1 year! Then i restarted the game in 2024 on the ruby where I'am here currently making my application to become a builder.

2. My motivation are many on how to become a builder, firstly I wish to give my help to the Administration ( Admin, Super-Moderator ) of the ruby in term of building with my current skill I really think that I can support them on the building, secondly I wish to help the player by giving them more change in term of build like by building new /pvp arena, news events maps, or even help the journal with their build !

3. I know many architecturle
 styles, I can make modern, desert city, dark-age, fantasy, Warhammer 40K

mceclip1-c8b80003be.png

5. Some images, videos etc. of your buildings.

mceclip3-05bb249e74.pngmceclip0-c487463132.pngmceclip1-5c98ae13a5.pngmceclip4-db3aa492b2.png

Cordially, 453

Contribuer à la discussion

Vous devez être en ligne pour contribuer à cette discussion, connectez-vous.

Notification

Les lootboxs ultimates sont de retour pour une durée et une quantité limitée !

Clique ici
Les promos du printemps

Profitez des soldes du printemps du 1er au 7 avril pour faire vos achats. Des réductions vous attendent sur toute la boutique.

Voir la boutique